- Ultra-durable solid marine vinyl
- Smooth back flooring
- 75 mil overall thickness
- Levant surface texture looks & feels like leather
- Superb moisture protection
- Seamless beauty and durability
- UV stable
- Quick and easy clean up
- Quick and easy installation - trim to fit
- Slip resistant and flame retardant
- Resistant to oils, gas, fish scents, sunscreen, and other spills and scents common to watercraft
- Manufactured in the USA
- Solvent based adhesives are not compatible and will damage this flooring. Use only manufacturer suggested adhesives compatible with your subfloor.
- Dramatically discounted pricing on high quality boat flooring that might have a few blemishes but won’t affect the performance of the flooring (see examples) – All sales are final
- Available in 8’ 6” wide by 5’, 10’, 15’, 20’ and 25’ lengths standard in stock. Additional lengths may be available to ship via LTL. Call or email for further details.
Please Note: Colors may vary by manufacturing run. Samples may vary from what you will receive as finished product. Flooring may contain small blemishes or inconsistencies. Sample purchases are final.
Dramatically discounted pricing on high quality boat flooring that is closeout product or might have a few blemishes but won’t affect the performance of the flooring (see examples) – All sales are final.
For California residents, please find information on Prop 65